The October 2021 imprints are all finished. A HUGE thank you to all of the tiny tots and their larger humans who came out to print in clay. We appreciate the extra room you all made in your lives to allow us to grow and learn this time around. We can’t wait to see you all back next year!
If you missed the imprint workshop, no problem! Drop in or book a painting time to capture a print in glaze on an item of your choosing. A mug with little tootsies on it makes for a great gift too.
Book a space online to bring in your little(s) to get a clay hand or foot imprint(s) for holiday ornaments. Once dried and fired the Fired Up! staff will custom paint your prints based on your preferred options and then glaze and fired them to a beautiful luster.
Want to paint your own? No problem. after the clay has been dried and fired you are welcome to return to paint your own. This year we will be designing take home kits with specific step-by-step designs for you to follow at home.
1. Book a space for you and your little to come in to the studio for your clay imprint(s)
2. The Fired Up! staff will clean the prints, cut them out, dry them and fire them in a ceramic kiln
3. You can choose to have the Fire Up! artists custom paint your print(s) OR...
4. You can return to pick up a paint kit with step-by-step instructions to paint our designs on your prints at home
5. Once painted, the Fired Up! staff will dip the prints in a clear glaze (like liquid glass!) and fire them in a ceramic kiln
6. You will get a phone call when all of your prints are out of the kiln and ready to go home